Thursday, January 22, 2009

The "BIG DIG" begins!

Finally, after two years of planning and "dealing" with the city of Portola Valley, the first
chunk of concrete was removed. Bob was having so much fun he didn't want to go to work and miss out!
So much NOISE!. We received a "worst neighbor of the week" award
from an anonymous neighbor. Little signs posted all over our cars, fence, mailbox
and bridge.
I will admit, the noise did get annoying after the first couple of days. This project has been consuming much of our lives for the past two months. So many decisions to make.
Our project manager has finally realized that Bob is a perfectionist.. .. They are getting good at "re-doing" though.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am so proud of my mother and her intelligence! Now just keep on going so I know I am at least smart enough to teach you how to use the internet